Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

load auto fill? and auto post info when composing and e-mail

billfischer40

How do I load the Form auto fill function

How do I add a signature block that is automatically added when composing an e-mail?

How do I load the Form auto fill function How do I add a signature block that is automatically added when composing an e-mail?

Toutes les réponses (1)

Firefox doesn't do email, so it doesn't have a feature to autofill a signature.

If you are using Firefox to access a webmail portal, that feature would be provided by that portal's software. Usually part of HTML format email, or "rich text" email. See your webmail service provider's help files or support forum for help with that.