Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

the proxy srver is refusing connection

rach_cwell2

I downloaded Forefox but it won't access the internet. I can use Explorer 8 but when i use Firefox i get the message The proxy server is refusing connections

Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections.

I downloaded Forefox but it won't access the internet. I can use Explorer 8 but when i use Firefox i get the message The proxy server is refusing connections Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections.

Toutes les réponses (1)

In Firefox 3.6.4 and later the default connection settings have been changed to "Use the system proxy settings".

See "Firefox connection settings" in Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems

You can find the connection settings in Tools > Options > Advanced : Network : Connection
If you do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet then select No Proxy