Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

firefox doesnt work when LAN cable connected but does with wireless

AnonymousUser

When connected to the LAN (provided by a cable company) I get server not found messages but woeks okay when using a wireless connection. I have cleared recent history = cache and cookies, rest proxy server to no proxy and put firefox.exe into my firewall exceptions and still no go. I am borrowing the wireless connection, my connection is through the cable.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== within the last 24 hours

When connected to the LAN (provided by a cable company) I get server not found messages but woeks okay when using a wireless connection. I have cleared recent history = cache and cookies, rest proxy server to no proxy and put firefox.exe into my firewall exceptions and still no go. I am borrowing the wireless connection, my connection is through the cable. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == within the last 24 hours

Toutes les réponses (1)

Hello.

When using a LAN cable, can you connect to the internet using other software (such as download managers, other browsers, IM clients, update software...)?