Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Firefox Synch

AnonymousUser

I downloaded Firefox Synch, installed it on my computer and set it up on the computer. I have an LG Lotus and can't figure out how to install Firefox on the cell phone to set it up. So my question is how to install Foxfire on the LG Lotus; and if this install is successful, do I then proceed to install Synch on LG Lotus and configure it.

Extensions installed:

iMacro only

I downloaded Firefox Synch, installed it on my computer and set it up on the computer. I have an LG Lotus and can't figure out how to install Firefox on the cell phone to set it up. So my question is how to install Foxfire on the LG Lotus; and if this install is successful, do I then proceed to install Synch on LG Lotus and configure it. == Extensions installed: == iMacro only

Toutes les réponses (1)

Sorry, Firefox is not available for the LG Lotus phone.

Firefox is available for Nokia Maemo phones. Firefox for Android phones is coming soon, and so is a Firefox Sync app for iPhone (called "Firefox Home").

See also: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Platforms