Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Verrouillé

HOW DO I GET RID OF TREND SEARCHES

justdale63

Mozilla decided to add Google trending searches to our non-Google searches. HOW THE [expletive] DO I GET RID OF THIS [expletive]

Mozilla decided to add Google trending searches to our non-Google searches. HOW THE [expletive] DO I GET RID OF THIS [expletive]

Modifié le par Paul

Toutes les réponses (2)

ABOUT READY TO START SMASHING

Hi

I am going to edit your post for language as we try to keep things family friendly around here.

I am also going to close this thread to give you an opportunity to have a read of our community participation guidelines before asking any future questions:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/participation/