Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Pop ups

Oscardog15

Why do windows keep popping up even though I block pop ups?

Why do windows keep popping up even though I block pop ups?

Toutes les réponses (3)

When I'm in a website I click on something within the website and a new window will pop up that is usually a website like Kohls for instance . It's always a website that has nothing to do with what I have just clicked on. I can give you an example. I was listing items for sale on Facebook and when I clicked on the box for at home pickup only another website would open. It's really very annoying.

And if you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu) to eliminate your addons?

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.