Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

I'm having trouble accessing links on a website.

222 777

I've been patiently waiting for months. I've tried downloading the model links from that website many times. I've tried every solution, but nothing has worked

I've been patiently waiting for months. I've tried downloading the model links from that website many times. I've tried every solution, but nothing has worked
Captures d’écran jointes

Toutes les réponses (1)

I think either the link is not available or you cannot access it.

If you have Mozilla VPN, you can try with VPN. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/get-started-mozilla-vpn-extension

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.