Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Thunderbird send copy to a folder

rwf6

This is answering Toad Hall and Mapenzi, who discussed my problem with the disappearance of the opportunity to put a copy of a message into a specific folder.

This facility was (and is) available on my MacBook, running TB 113. It has disappeared in this version (153). After a long time preoccupied with too many other things, I have now looked at my Add-ons lists in both versions. See attached screen shots. I think this explains my problem. But it doesn't *solve* it, as there is no suitable Add-on available. Perhaps, Mapenzi, you could ask your mate if he's willing to update the Add-on?

Mapenzi: it looked as though your screen shot of a blank message (in French) included an option for 'Copie à'. Is this standard in French HTML? (I can't persuade my TB to compose am HTML message to check, at the moment.)

Je vois que 'Mapenzi' est un mot Swahili pour 'amour'. Vrai?

This is answering Toad Hall and Mapenzi, who discussed my problem with the disappearance of the opportunity to put a copy of a message into a specific folder. This facility was (and is) available on my MacBook, running TB 113. It has disappeared in this version (153). After a long time preoccupied with too many other things, I have now looked at my Add-ons lists in both versions. See attached screen shots. I think this explains my problem. But it doesn't *solve* it, as there is no suitable Add-on available. Perhaps, Mapenzi, you could ask your mate if he's willing to update the Add-on? Mapenzi: it looked as though your screen shot of a blank message (in French) included an option for 'Copie à'. Is this standard in French HTML? (I can't persuade my TB to compose am HTML message to check, at the moment.) Je vois que 'Mapenzi' est un mot Swahili pour 'amour'. Vrai?
Captures d’écran jointes

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.