Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

How do I enable Javascript?

Brian K

How do I enable Javascript on my OnePlus Nord N30 5G, Android 14 phone?

How do I enable Javascript on my OnePlus Nord N30 5G, Android 14 phone?

Toutes les réponses (2)

Hi

What add-ons do you have installed in Firefox for Android?

One of them may be preventing scripts from running in pages that you are trying to view.

It may be caused by an add-on or privacy setting. I’d try disabling any script-blocking or ad-blocking extensions temporarily and then reload the page. Also check whether the issue happens on all websites or only one specific site, as that can help narrow down the cause.

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.