Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

why can I not access Gov Uk sites?

definitemaybe

I am unable to access my usual sites such as @creates or Civil service.Gov.UK or Civil Service Jobs - GOV.UK I am getting this message when I attempt to:

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to atcreates.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

"civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site. The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it."

Advance provides: Someone could be trying to impersonate the site and you should not continue.

Web sites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk because its certificate issuer is unknown, the certificate is self-signed, or the server is not sending the correct intermediate certificates.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

View Certificate

These are ligit websites that I need for work. Heeeelp!

I am unable to access my usual sites such as @creates or Civil service.Gov.UK or Civil Service Jobs - GOV.UK I am getting this message when I attempt to: Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to atcreates.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details. "civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site. The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it." Advance provides: Someone could be trying to impersonate the site and you should not continue. Web sites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk because its certificate issuer is unknown, the certificate is self-signed, or the server is not sending the correct intermediate certificates. Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER View Certificate These are ligit websites that I need for work. Heeeelp!

Toutes les réponses (3)

I am unable to access my usual sites such as @creates or Civil service.Gov.UK or Civil Service Jobs - GOV.UK I am getting this message when I attempt to:

Both links work for me, I'm in the UK

still can't access civil service UK Any practical suggestions?

I don't see why a browser version should affect the ultimate routing (which would result in this error, while it works for others) — but can you try applying any updates available first, to see what happens after a restart using the latest update available to you?

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.