Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Disable/Change Favicons Next to Bookmarks

Ben

So I found a website that I really want to check frequently so I bookmarked it. The website's favicon is an image of the developers face, and honestly I don't want to see that all the time. I'd like an option to remove/and or change the original favicon to a custom image upload. I also think this is useful if a website doen't have a favicon and you want to add your own. This is just about the bookmarks bar, I don't want to change a favicon for a website everywhere the favicon shows.

So I found a website that I really want to check frequently so I bookmarked it. The website's favicon is an image of the developers face, and honestly I don't want to see that all the time. I'd like an option to remove/and or change the original favicon to a custom image upload. I also think this is useful if a website doen't have a favicon and you want to add your own. This is just about the bookmarks bar, I don't want to change a favicon for a website everywhere the favicon shows.
Captures d’écran jointes

Toutes les réponses (1)

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.