Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

I updated Firefox and it wiped out 9 tabs.

hrnt7d4vrt

I got a message Firefox software was not updating. I was sent a download in .exe link. ALL of my tabs are not accessing the addresses. I checked Restore All Crashed Tabs. No resets are happening.

Is this due to a bug in the upgrade? What are Mozilla's actions to fix this. I have used Firefox successfully on my high end HP OMEN PC. I do all I can to avoid Microsoft, Google, etc.

I need HELP.

[redacted email and phone# from community support forum]

This message is using an iPhone ProMax. Not good.

I got a message Firefox software was not updating. I was sent a download in .exe link. ALL of my tabs are not accessing the addresses. I checked Restore All Crashed Tabs. No resets are happening. Is this due to a bug in the upgrade? What are Mozilla's actions to fix this. I have used Firefox successfully on my high end HP OMEN PC. I do all I can to avoid Microsoft, Google, etc. I need HELP. [redacted email and phone# from community support forum] This message is using an iPhone ProMax. Not good.

Modifié le par James

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.