Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Approved Android extension cannot be installed

osmanoglutaha00

Hello,

I developed a Firefox extension for my personal use and submitted it to Mozilla Add-ons.

The extension has been reviewed and version 1.0 has been approved. I also set its compatibility to Firefox for Android 120.0 and later.

However, I cannot install or use the extension on Firefox for Android. The public Add-ons page appears to return a “Page not found” (404) error, even though the extension is approved in my developer dashboard.

I would like to use this extension on my own Android device. Could you please tell me why the approved extension is not available for installation and what I need to do to install it?

Extension name: Altyazı Kelime Çevirici

Thank you.

Hello, I developed a Firefox extension for my personal use and submitted it to Mozilla Add-ons. The extension has been reviewed and version 1.0 has been approved. I also set its compatibility to Firefox for Android 120.0 and later. However, I cannot install or use the extension on Firefox for Android. The public Add-ons page appears to return a “Page not found” (404) error, even though the extension is approved in my developer dashboard. I would like to use this extension on my own Android device. Could you please tell me why the approved extension is not available for installation and what I need to do to install it? Extension name: Altyazı Kelime Çevirici Thank you.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Hi

I recommend asking about this in the dedicated add-ons forum at:

https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/add-ons/35

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.