Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu

can't use desktop vpn extension on mobile

Graham

I have sync on but can't seem to find the vpn extension I'm using on my desktops in the Android browser app. Why?

I have sync on but can't seem to find the vpn extension I'm using on my desktops in the Android browser app. Why?

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

The VPN on desktop Firefox is built-in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/built-in-vpn and not an extension unless you are using some VPN extension from addons.mozilla.org or a standalone VPN app.

Firefox for Android now has a built-in VPN in a experimental progressive rollout. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mobile-android-vpn

Also extensions made for desktop Firefox may not work on Android Firefox, same the other way.

Modifié le par James

Thanks, that explains it. Would like to have parity with Desktop version to make life simpler/consistent, but such is life.

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.