Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

why does firefox not connect to mail.com ? any ideas how to fix thanks in advance. Server Not Found Firefox can’t connect to the server at 6938e629511d9131a58e28150289aa0a.safeframe.googlesyndication.com.

jim firefox

I cant use firefox to connect to mail.com. I can connect by other browsers just not with firefox. Server Not Found

Firefox can’t connect to the server at 6938e629511d9131a58e28150289aa0a.safeframe.googlesyndication.com.

I cant use firefox to connect to mail.com. I can connect by other browsers just not with firefox. Server Not Found Firefox can’t connect to the server at 6938e629511d9131a58e28150289aa0a.safeframe.googlesyndication.com.

Toutes les réponses (1)

This is a part of Google's Analytics and Ad delivery services. It's possible you have these blocked in some form (e.g. I do).

You might want to lower the protections when you're on that login page from the shield icon next to the address and disable enhanced tracking protections for it.

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.