Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Does Foxfire/Mozilla have sound settings?

dizzybch

Today my Facebook has no sound. My laptop has sound. Youtube has sound, NBC has sound, Amazon Music has sound, NPR has sound, it's just Facebook that is WITHOUT SOUND. So that is why I am wondering, does Firefox/Mozilla have sound settings that I might access to fix something like this?

I have already tried rebooting the laptop. Rebooting the browser. Rebooting Facebook. Thank you in advance for whatever help you might offer, Pamela

Today my Facebook has no sound. My laptop has sound. Youtube has sound, NBC has sound, Amazon Music has sound, NPR has sound, it's just Facebook that is WITHOUT SOUND. So that is why I am wondering, does Firefox/Mozilla have sound settings that I might access to fix something like this? I have already tried rebooting the laptop. Rebooting the browser. Rebooting Facebook. Thank you in advance for whatever help you might offer, Pamela

Toutes les réponses (1)

I suggest that you read this: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-common-audio-and-video-issues

You can try to clear the cache first.