Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

Collections (142.0.1)

dw

Collections bookmarks on the Firefox for Android homepage. I have Firefox sync. I have many regular bookmarks. Collections bookmarks from Android or obviously not available or synced with my Firefox for desktop. Are they synced or backed up at all anywhere? I cannot find them other than inside Collections. If I uninstall Firefox on my Android, Google Pixel phone and reinstall it will everything in the homepage collections be lost?

Collections bookmarks on the Firefox for Android homepage. I have Firefox sync. I have many regular bookmarks. Collections bookmarks from Android or obviously not available or synced with my Firefox for desktop. Are they synced or backed up at all anywhere? I cannot find them other than inside Collections. If I uninstall Firefox on my Android, Google Pixel phone and reinstall it will everything in the homepage collections be lost?

Toutes les réponses (3)

dw said

Collections bookmarks on the Firefox for Android homepage. I have Firefox sync. I have many regular bookmarks. Collections bookmarks from Android are obviously not available or synced with my Firefox for desktop. Are they synced or backed up at all anywhere? I cannot find them other than inside Collections. If I uninstall Firefox on my Android, Google Pixel phone and reinstall it will everything in the homepage collections be lost?

Solution choisie

Collections are not being synced.

Yes, everything would be lost.

That's what I suspected. Cheers!.