Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Firefox keeps sending me to Yahoo. Because am in another country, Yahoo is in a different language.

5krnyscj6c

Firefox sends me to Yahoo and Yahoo is in a foreign language, I guess because I am out of the US. Help!

Firefox sends me to Yahoo and Yahoo is in a foreign language, I guess because I am out of the US. Help!

Toutes les réponses (1)

This is likely due to Yahoo redirecting based on your IP address. Try these steps:

Set Homepage to US Yahoo: Go to Firefox Settings > Home, and set your homepage to us.yahoo.com instead of yahoo.com.

  • -Clear Cookies: In Settings > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data, clear cookies for Yahoo to reset location preferences.
  • -Disable Geolocation: In Settings > Privacy & Security > Permissions, block location access for websites.
  • -Use a VPN: Connect to a US-based VPN to make Yahoo load the US version.

If the issue persists, check for suspicious extensions in Settings > Extensions & Themes and remove any unfamiliar ones.