Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Multiple tabs

mcgee59

I’ve googled and searched everywhere, but nothing works to open a new tab in Firefox focus. I’m about to give up and go back to Chrome.

I’ve googled and searched everywhere, but nothing works to open a new tab in Firefox focus. I’m about to give up and go back to Chrome.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Firefox Focus is not a replacement for a full-featured browser like Google Chrome or Safari or regular Firefox. Its App Store listing mentions this limited, er, focus:

"Use Firefox Focus for everything you want to keep separate from your main browser — for all those get in get out and forget about it moments. No tabs, no fuss, no muss. Block ads and online trackers too. One tap, and your browsing history is completely destroyed."

You might want to try regular Firefox for iOS instead:

Let me know if you have any questions/problems with regular Firefox, or you can start new questions over on that specific forum: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/new/ios/form