Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ce sujet de discussion a été fermé et archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
Verrouillé Archivé

How to save emails that ONLY have attachements in the mail.

SuMo Bot

Hi,

I have FiltaQuilla involved and run a filter that saves a Thunderbird email contents as .eml file to a folder and attachement of the email to another folder. Is there any filter setting that will only run the filter ONLY if the email has an attachment? I could not find any such way to do this.

Thanks

Kris

Hi, I have FiltaQuilla involved and run a filter that saves a Thunderbird email contents as .eml file to a folder and attachement of the email to another folder. Is there any filter setting that will only run the filter ONLY if the email has an attachment? I could not find any such way to do this. Thanks Kris

Toutes les réponses (1)

The key is to filter after junk classification (see picture).

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1139797#answer-919430

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.