Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

"Add to Home screen" option missing from menu

Tom Lent

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-web-page-shortcuts-your-home-screen indicates that to add a bookmark to my Android home screen, I should navigate to the desired website, open the three dot menu and click on "Add to Home screen." I have successfully done this in the past. But now the option is missing from the menu. I am using Firefox Daylight V 91.1.0. The option still shows up and works in my Andriod Chrome, but not in my Android Firefox Thank you in advance for your ideas.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-web-page-shortcuts-your-home-screen indicates that to add a bookmark to my Android home screen, I should navigate to the desired website, open the three dot menu and click on "Add to Home screen." I have successfully done this in the past. But now the option is missing from the menu. I am using Firefox Daylight V 91.1.0. The option still shows up and works in my Andriod Chrome, but not in my Android Firefox Thank you in advance for your ideas.
Captures d’écran jointes

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

Hi

If you select Install, a shortcut will be added to the Android homescreen.

I hope that this helps.

Thank you so much. This was exactly what i needed.

On further exploration, I have found that the "Install" option is a one time tool that adds the "Add to Home screen" option in the menu. The next time that you open the menu to save a link to your phone's home screen, the "Add to Home screen" option will show up in your three dot menu.

Modifié le par Tom Lent