Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

Delete emails off Iphone, when I delete emails on Thunderbird

mrmagician

When I delete an email on my iphone or Thunderbird, I want the email to automatically delete in the other format.

For example, if I delete an email to Trash on my IPhone, I want it to automatically delete to Trash in Thunderbird. Also, if i delete an email while on Thunderbird, I want the same email to delete to Trash on my IPhone.

How do I set the above up?

Thanks in advance, Garry

When I delete an email on my iphone or Thunderbird, I want the email to automatically delete in the other format. For example, if I delete an email to Trash on my IPhone, I want it to automatically delete to Trash in Thunderbird. Also, if i delete an email while on Thunderbird, I want the same email to delete to Trash on my IPhone. How do I set the above up? Thanks in advance, Garry

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

Set up the account as IMAP on all devices (usually the default on phones) to synchronize mail operations.

SFHOWES, Thank you...... Solution worked!