Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ce sujet de discussion a été fermé et archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
Résolu Verrouillé Archivé

Add a link to home screen is impossible with Firefox Focus Android 10

SuMo Bot

Dear Sir,

In Firefox Focus V8, I clic on the menu, select add to home screen, write the name and clic Add. But there is nothing on the home screen. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10+ with Android 10. Firefox is set as default. Firefox focus got only 2 permissions : storage and phone. No permissions denied. But i don`t find and can not add the permission to write to the home screen. I can not set as admin apps. I can not give the full network access or install shortcut permission. There is no option to set Firefox Focus to change system settings. I tried with Firefox Focus V8.11.3 and also with a root acces.

Best regards, Chris

Dear Sir, In Firefox Focus V8, I clic on the menu, select add to home screen, write the name and clic Add. But there is nothing on the home screen. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10+ with Android 10. Firefox is set as default. Firefox focus got only 2 permissions : storage and phone. No permissions denied. But i don`t find and can not add the permission to write to the home screen. I can not set as admin apps. I can not give the full network access or install shortcut permission. There is no option to set Firefox Focus to change system settings. I tried with Firefox Focus V8.11.3 and also with a root acces. Best regards, Chris

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

Hi Chris

Is the shortcut being added to a second page of your Android home screen?

I tried on the first page and on the second page.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.