Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

two step authenticator broken, looked out

santa_claus

Got a new android 9.0 phone and installed firefox and google authenticator on it. Added firefox in the authenticator using my backup codes I've without any problem but the firefox sync refuce all attempts to login using the two step code that google authenticator gives me. Have done three attempts now and every time I get rejected

Got a new android 9.0 phone and installed firefox and google authenticator on it. Added firefox in the authenticator using my backup codes I've without any problem but the firefox sync refuce all attempts to login using the two step code that google authenticator gives me. Have done three attempts now and every time I get rejected

Toutes les réponses (1)

Solution choisie

Hi

Are you able to access you Firefox account at https://accounts.firefox.com/signin ?