Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Won't sync with icloud calendar

enso

I've used Lightning successfully for more than a year. Recently, sync stopped working. A pop-up windows asks for the password, again and again, but will not "connect".

I am not using two-factor authentication with icloud, and prefer it that way.

Is anyone currently syncing Thunderbird with their icloud calendar and NOT using 2-factor authentication?

I've used Lightning successfully for more than a year. Recently, sync stopped working. A pop-up windows asks for the password, again and again, but will not "connect". I am not using two-factor authentication with icloud, and prefer it that way. Is anyone currently syncing Thunderbird with their icloud calendar and NOT using 2-factor authentication?

Modifié le par enso

Toutes les réponses (1)

On June 15 Apple made 2 factor authentication mandatory. You should check with Apple for support on setting it up.