Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

How do I import my contacts and address book from Outlook express on another computer please

dh60

Old computer windows XPsp3 desk top Outlook express email also Thunderbird email is installed and I have imported every thing from outlook to Thunderbird. I now find that I use a laptop mostly and want to migrate the contacts and address book to this laptop. The question is how can I do this please.

Old computer windows XPsp3 desk top Outlook express email also Thunderbird email is installed and I have imported every thing from outlook to Thunderbird. I now find that I use a laptop mostly and want to migrate the contacts and address book to this laptop. The question is how can I do this please.

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

To import you must have outlook and thunderbird on the same computer. Then import emails. Is direct from tuhnderbird. Then copy the account folder to the new computer thunderbird. For address book uses a csv archives.

Thanks I will try this as soon as I can