Blocksite is still available as an Add-on, but is blocked once installed?
I've been using Blocksite as an add-on.
Firefox has now disabled it for being unsigned.
Blocksite is still available for download on the firefox site:
Why can't I use this / why is it still able to be downloaded if it has become a problem?
Basically, whats going on here? Even if I wanted to use a different website blocker, because blocksite is disabled, I no longer have access to the comprehensive list of websites that I've added to it.
I just loaded it. I see no problem. Have you checked with its support?Lire cette réponse dans son contexte 1
Détails additionnels sur le système
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.11
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Plugin for viewing Sibelius(tm) music scores http://www.sibelius.com
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
I just loaded it. I see no problem. Have you checked with its support?