Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Sync only works manually, does not sync automatically

neil154

When I add a bookmark it will only sync if I use the manual sync in FireFox on my PC. I am syncing to an Android phone running KitKat.

Please advise how to make it so that the sync occurs automatically

When I add a bookmark it will only sync if I use the manual sync in FireFox on my PC. I am syncing to an Android phone running KitKat. Please advise how to make it so that the sync occurs automatically

Toutes les réponses (2)

Update on Sync:

The Sync on the PC works fine but the Sync on the Android phone is not working correctly. I can manually sync on the phone and it works but it never automatically syncs.

Please advise.

I have the latest versions on PC & phone since I only installed them a couple of days ago.

moved to the Firefox for Android support queue