Ce sujet de discussion a été archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
Firefox crahes everytime I try to add an attachment to an email.
When trying to add an attachment to an email, firefox crashes and has to be restarted. I don't have this problem with any other browser. I've tried refreshing firefox and that did not help.
Toutes les réponses (4)
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that start with "bp-":
You can find the report ID of recent crash reports on the "Help > Troubleshooting Information" page (about:support).
- click the "All Crash Reports" button on this page to open the about:crashes page and see all crash reports.
Alternatively you can open about:crashes via the location/address bar.
I don't think these have anything to do with the problem I'm having, the program just freses up and does not response, so I have to use task manager to close it and I don't think it creates a crash report. But here are the last two that were sent, hope it helps.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and hardware acceleration in Firefox and try this:
- make sure you have the latest Flash version:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
- disable hardware acceleration in Firefox
I have followed all the links and tried doing what ever they said, but it still freezes up when ever you try to add an attachment.