Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

can I download torrents from my andriod firefox?

fmeffe

question is straight forward. I want to know if I can download torrents from my browser in Andriod (or iPhone).

question is straight forward. I want to know if I can download torrents from my browser in Andriod (or iPhone).

Toutes les réponses (1)

Solution choisie

Browsers can only download the .torrent file. You would need a torrent client for your device to join a torrent network and download the file that the .torrent file references. I have never researched if there are torrent clients for mobile phones.