Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ce sujet de discussion a été fermé et archivé. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question si vous avez besoin d’aide.
Verrouillé Archivé

Why won't email filters work on the Wells Fargo spam ?

tamjk

Whenever I put any case variant of "WellsFargo" on my "From" filter, the spam gets through. Whenever I put a filter on "Wells Fargo" within the "Body" of an email, the spam still gets through.

When I manually run the established filters on the very folder into which the spam has lodged, it is not removed.

How is this happening ?

Whenever I put any case variant of "WellsFargo" on my "From" filter, the spam gets through. Whenever I put a filter on "Wells Fargo" within the "Body" of an email, the spam still gets through. When I manually run the established filters on the very folder into which the spam has lodged, it is not removed. How is this happening ?

Toutes les réponses (2)

Please do not raise multiple threads for the same problem. Continue at your original thread. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1060342

This second post resulted from my original post being blitzed away (and not showing as a tamjk posting on my profile) when I first signed it in.

The whole problem arose from Mozilla's stupidly roundabout process for registering new members . . . something already commented on before by several others but to no avail whatsoever.

This "bug" that is taking years to fix . . . My ass. Mozilla staff are simply reducing their workload by filtering out people who want to contribute. And yes -- people who point out flaws in Mozilla products are contributing.