Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Embedded YouTube videos won't play, how do I fix it?

axll

Embedded YouTube videos won't play. I've read and tried everything I could find on the web, nothing works. They play fine on youtube, they work fine in Chrome, this has been ongoing, nagging. It appears this is too common of a problem to be ignored. Anyway that Mozilla will address this problem? Should be simple, thanks :)

Embedded YouTube videos won't play. I've read and tried everything I could find on the web, nothing works. They play fine on youtube, they work fine in Chrome, this has been ongoing, nagging. It appears this is too common of a problem to be ignored. Anyway that Mozilla will address this problem? Should be simple, thanks :)

Toutes les réponses (3)

Do you have flash installed?

Yes, have browser all updated with latest, have undone and redone. Tried many solutions, this has been months.

Can you provide a public link for us to check out?