Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

I have installed new firefox - how do i get bookmarks etc. from old computer discs as old pc now broken.

StevePurkiss

My old PC running Windows XP broke and was not repairable but we managed to salvage the drives. I have a new PC running Wondows 8.1 and have installed Firefox. Can you please tell me how I can get all my bookmarks, passwords etc. from the old disc onto the new Firefox. I have the old disc configured as an external hard drive so it can be read easily.

My old PC running Windows XP broke and was not repairable but we managed to salvage the drives. I have a new PC running Wondows 8.1 and have installed Firefox. Can you please tell me how I can get all my bookmarks, passwords etc. from the old disc onto the new Firefox. I have the old disc configured as an external hard drive so it can be read easily.

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

That fixed it - thanks very much

Steve