Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

iPhone 5s. Trying to “add a device

Ben Fischer

Trying to get Firefox to open on my iPhone 5s. Can’t find “sync options” s so I can “add a device”.

Trying to get Firefox to open on my iPhone 5s. Can’t find “sync options” s so I can “add a device”.

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

There is no Firefox for iOS. Any versions out there on the app store is not solely of Mozilla's. Please contact the developer of the application for more assistance. This is out of reach of the support we provide here.

Thank you. I suspected as much.