Knowledge Base discussions

[In KB] Importing bookmarks from Google Chrome

1. Import bookmarks and other data from Google Chrome

Chris added Template:OpenBookmarksLibrary and approved its own edit.

I updated instructions for the latest version of Google Chrome, added matching screenshots. It needs review.

[[Importing bookmarks from Google Chrome]] Chris added Template:OpenBookmarksLibrary and approved its own edit. I updated instructions for the latest version of Google Chrome, added matching screenshots. It needs review.
  2. Just a question: Why no screenshoots for Mac/Linux?

I'm a Mac user ;)

Just a question: Why no screenshoots for Mac/Linux? I'm a Mac user ;)
  3. michro said

Just a question: Why no screenshoots for Mac/Linux?

Because I am a contributor that doesn't have a Mac and doesn't want to install Linux on his PC. Feel free to add screenshots using an English version of Firefox. That is applicable for every articles.

''michro [[#post-39799|said]]'' <blockquote> Just a question: Why no screenshoots for Mac/Linux? </blockquote> Because I am a contributor that doesn't have a Mac and doesn't want to install Linux on his PC. Feel free to add screenshots using an English version of Firefox. That is applicable for every articles.
  4. scoobidiver, thank you for your suggestion.

Why are you convinced that my question was directed to you? You're doing a great job with Sumo and mine was just a general observation.

Apparently, once again, dog and cat don't get along... ;)

I am not doing any criticism on your contribution.

scoobidiver, thank you for your suggestion. Why are you convinced that my question was directed to you? You're doing a great job with Sumo and mine was just a general observation. Apparently, once again, dog and cat don't get along... ;) I am not doing any criticism on your contribution.

Modified by Michele Rodaro on

5. I included Template:ImportHTMLBookmarks that contains Mac screenshots. It needs review.

I included [/en-US/kb/templateimporthtmlbookmarks Template:ImportHTMLBookmarks] that contains Mac screenshots. It needs review.
  6. I replaced the unapproved "Template:ImportHTMLBookmarks" with its contents since the template is still pending review. This article is now ready for review and approval.

I replaced the unapproved "Template:ImportHTMLBookmarks" with its contents since the template is still pending review. This article is now ready for review and approval.
  7. Locking and continuing here: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Importing%20bookmarks%20from%20Google%20Chrome/discuss/<del>1339</del>

Modified by AliceWyman on