Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

Bookmark Sync

Sagar Ali

Hi respected team, How can I opened my website bookmarks on my Mozilla firefox for andriod, I'm using the same Gmail account on my mobile phone but it is unable to fetch my Laptop firefox Bookmarks in my mobile phone. is there any setting that i missed?

Hi respected team, How can I opened my [https://www.unionwellrussia.com/ website] bookmarks on my Mozilla firefox for andriod, I'm using the same Gmail account on my mobile phone but it is unable to fetch my Laptop firefox Bookmarks in my mobile phone. is there any setting that i missed?

Muokattu , muokkaaja Sagar Ali

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

Hi

Are you signed into the same Firefox Account on both devices?