نمایشing پرسش‌ها برای موضوع:

Web sites blocked or messed up

For some reason, Firefox is all messed up . Happened suddenly. Some sites are blocked and says " ⚠ Firefox’s Enhanced Tracking Protection (Strict Mode) is known to ca… (مانند نخ كشيده)

For some reason, Firefox is all messed up . Happened suddenly. Some sites are blocked and says " ⚠ Firefox’s Enhanced Tracking Protection (Strict Mode) is known to cause issues on x.com"

But I'm not using Strict mode. Standard is set.

Or Malewarebytes will block the site and I have to click Continue.

Or in Yahoo.com, Yahoo is written in big black letters on top, and as I scroll down, there's nothing but empty boxes, all on a white background.

No, this is not happening on Chrome. All is normal.

What is going on?

باز 2 1

Every time I ask a question it immediately disappears and says the page doesn't exist if I refresh

Every time I ask a question, it immediately disappears; i.e. if I refresh the page, it says the page doesn't exist, and then I go to "My Questions" and I don't see it the… (مانند نخ كشيده)

Every time I ask a question, it immediately disappears; i.e. if I refresh the page, it says the page doesn't exist, and then I go to "My Questions" and I don't see it there either. I'm sure this one will be immediately erased too. What is going on?

باز 4

Unable to view images to verify Google image captcha

Hi, I’m a new user of Firefox on iOS and after being impressed with Mozilla/Firefox privacy commitments,, I decided to use it as the default browser on my iOS mobile on t… (مانند نخ كشيده)

Hi, I’m a new user of Firefox on iOS and after being impressed with Mozilla/Firefox privacy commitments,, I decided to use it as the default browser on my iOS mobile on the latest Apple’s software update but unfortunately, I’m unable to even visit safe and known websites mainly because everytime I fall prey to the endless google image verification captcha but never been able to see any of their images - bus, cars, hydrants or anything for that matter. This has resulted in disappointment for me as I tried even dialling down on my privacy controls to standard from strict but to no avail. I have consented for the technical team to share the analytics of what has happened and offer a solution. I am also posting it here as I could not see any features where I could directly drop an email to the Mozilla/firefox devs and technical teams . Keep up the hard work you are doing to keep us safe online but please try to get the browser spot on with iOS . Unfortunately I have now changed my default browser as safari and downloaded Firefox focus to offer some browser protection by toggling on the extension.

All have a nice day!

Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum.

باز 12 20

Problems with Firefox after last Update !

Youtube is lagging, Fullscreen mode is faulty; the time is incorrectly displayed at the top of the page. Since the last update, I keep getting a "recapture" message provi… (مانند نخ كشيده)

Youtube is lagging, Fullscreen mode is faulty; the time is incorrectly displayed at the top of the page. Since the last update, I keep getting a "recapture" message proving I'm not a robot.

What's going on in Firefox right now? Can anyone help figure out what's happening? Are others experiencing the same or similar problems?

حل شده 4 41

Webpage unable to load on 27th September 2026

It is with a great deal of anxiety and concern I relay this issue. The mozilla webpage I have been using with great effect has crashed today without warning. Can a techni… (مانند نخ كشيده)

It is with a great deal of anxiety and concern I relay this issue. The mozilla webpage I have been using with great effect has crashed today without warning. Can a technical staff assist immediately. The long term damage is real and has an unfortunate side effect.

باز 1

ошибка "Отсутствует подключение к интернету."

при работе с поисковиком Яндекс он в первых результатах поиска дает ответ от ИИ Алиса. Затем предлагает уточнения с Алисой в отдельном чате. При переходе в отдельную вкла… (مانند نخ كشيده)

при работе с поисковиком Яндекс он в первых результатах поиска дает ответ от ИИ Алиса. Затем предлагает уточнения с Алисой в отдельном чате. При переходе в отдельную вкладку выдается ошибка "Отсутствует подключение к интернету"

باز 3 10

Cannot log in to Facebook

Since I switched my main browser to FireFox, I cannot log in to my Facebook account. It said Access blocked: This app's request is invalid You can't sign in because this … (مانند نخ كشيده)

Since I switched my main browser to FireFox, I cannot log in to my Facebook account. It said

Access blocked: This app's request is invalid

You can't sign in because this app sent an invalid request. You can try again later, or contact the developer about this issue. Learn more about this error If you are a developer of this app, see error details. Error 400: redirect_uri_mismatch

Is there anything in the setting I could change to log in to my account here?

باز 3 31

Reset firefox of laptop

I'm not able to view documents after being downloaded, extremely weird never did that before, plus the website I usually use is now all weird and different, I'm having to… (مانند نخ كشيده)

I'm not able to view documents after being downloaded, extremely weird never did that before, plus the website I usually use is now all weird and different, I'm having to use Microsoft Edge which I dislike, so I would just like to reset it.

باز 2

When trying to watch a Video it buffers and won't load. While it's buffering I can click on another tab and then it will load. Youtube mostly. If I switch to another browser I don't have this issue. Why?

When trying to watch a Video it buffers and won't load. While it's buffering I can click on another tab and then it will load. Youtube mostly. If I switch to another brow… (مانند نخ كشيده)

When trying to watch a Video it buffers and won't load. While it's buffering I can click on another tab and then it will load. Youtube mostly. If I switch to another browser I don't have this issue. Why?

باز 1 10

FF is so slow I cannot use some websites at all.

I already went into safe mode but I had the same problem. I can get into my bank account but try to go to BillPay and it is loading forever. AT SwansonVitamins I do searc… (مانند نخ كشيده)

I already went into safe mode but I had the same problem. I can get into my bank account but try to go to BillPay and it is loading forever. AT SwansonVitamins I do search for a product and it comes up with blank page and will not show any data or do anything. Nextdoorand Picknsave do not come up at all. Some other sites work but are very slow. I can get to those sites with Chrome.

باز 4