نمایشing پرسش‌ها برای موضوع:
نمایش پرسش‌ها با برچسب:

Firefox on iPad and no print function

I just started with Firefox browser on my iPad. No where in the menu or Home Screen is there a print icon. Does anybody use Firefox on iOS and learned how to print?? HELP… (مانند نخ كشيده)

I just started with Firefox browser on my iPad. No where in the menu or Home Screen is there a print icon. Does anybody use Firefox on iOS and learned how to print??

HELP!

قفل‌شده بایگانی شده 1 535

Firefox Browser

Hello. I am just trying Firefox out and like it EXCEPT the print icon does not show in the Menu so I can’t print or set it up. How do I get the Print icon in menu? … (مانند نخ كشيده)

Hello. I am just trying Firefox out and like it EXCEPT the print icon does not show in the Menu so I can’t print or set it up. How do I get the Print icon in menu?

بایگانی شده 3 290