why does VPN keep turning off on its own, is there a way to keep it permanently on?
I noticed every time I go to turn VPN on it has turned off. How do I keep it permanently on
I noticed every time I go to turn VPN on it has turned off. How do I keep it permanently on
How do I change vpn location?
How to turn on vpn
como cambiar ubicación VPN ?
The new vpn feature has been my location set to recommend fastest location and no options to change it i would like to be able to set a different location is that possibl… (read more)
The new vpn feature has been my location set to recommend fastest location and no options to change it i would like to be able to set a different location is that possible when going into to learn more it looks as if there should be a list of other available places to choose from however I can only see the recommend option with no ability to change it
I cant click vpn
I want instructions on how to use the Firefox vpn I'm in south Africa please give instructions
I know there the little tab for location but it's stuck on Recommended. And I can't click on it to change it.
Constant reset of VPN WebShield. Messages sent to me 'Offline'
Manual VPN location
Hello, I looked at your FAQ and was wondering how this works financially for the foundation, since I believe that's an important part of privacy preserving technologies. … (read more)
Hello, I looked at your FAQ and was wondering how this works financially for the foundation, since I believe that's an important part of privacy preserving technologies.
how do I select VPN location?
How to select vpn country?
How to change vpn country
The new VPN feature is really wonderful. But I'll run through my 50gb practically overnight if I leave the feature on and all my YouTube traffic runs through it. I would… (read more)
The new VPN feature is really wonderful. But I'll run through my 50gb practically overnight if I leave the feature on and all my YouTube traffic runs through it.
I would like a feature where I can whitelist (or blacklist?) certain websites. Then, my personal browsing on most websites would be protected even if YouTube could get its hooks into me.
how to choose location with free Mozilla vpn
Did my last question not save/post? I'm wondering why the VPN has disappeared
Hi, I can't change the location from recommended in the VPN. When I press on location or recommended nothing happens. Any help appreciated
vpn won't let me change location
I have a concern about the inability. For me to change my location. Yeah, you can change it, but what stops you from changing it to where I am. The whole point of a VPN i… (read more)
I have a concern about the inability. For me to change my location. Yeah, you can change it, but what stops you from changing it to where I am. The whole point of a VPN is I have control of it. I mean, it's cool that you rolled one out, but you kind of missed the point. How do I change my location without you doing it? For me