Showing questions for topic:

cANT LOAD FIREFOX ON WIN 10 PRO

I am getting a report from Firefox when I run the install that it can only run on Windows 10 or Windows 11 and since this is a brand new win 11 computer that has never ha… (read more)

I am getting a report from Firefox when I run the install that it can only run on Windows 10 or Windows 11 and since this is a brand new win 11 computer that has never had any other OS on it, I do not understand the report.

What can I do. Chrome and Edge had no problem loading. I plan to install Brave next.

Firefox is my primary browser.

Gordon Jacobson

Solved 4 20

WIN keeps telling me I'm running W 10 & I've had 11 installed, now they bump me off Firefox & back onto MS. What do I do?

This was a WIN 10 but has been professionally upgraded to 11 two times with last just a week ago. I have run Firefox as chose browser for years. Now they keep bumping m… (read more)

This was a WIN 10 but has been professionally upgraded to 11 two times with last just a week ago. I have run Firefox as chose browser for years. Now they keep bumping me off & back on Google. Have tried to ID Firefox as chosen but they don't seem to hear. Even with Firefox symbol on my screen, now I click on it and Google comes up.

 Have tried downloading again without success.  Ff will not show up in a Program search.

What to do?????

Open 1 50

I was having trouble with site crashing so I deleted and downloaded new file and recieved a corupt on dowload

I was having trouble with site crashing so I deleted the App and downloaded new App and upon loading it said corupt file in the process and will not load . Google works f… (read more)

I was having trouble with site crashing so I deleted the App and downloaded new App and upon loading it said corupt file in the process and will not load . Google works fine

Open 1 20

Trying to install Firefox (even though the icon is on my dektop at the left) it keeps askiing for authentication ,I have tried entering different passwords, but there seems to be no link if one has forgotten a password. Will this be updated?

Trying to install Firefox (even though the icon is on my dektop at the left) it keeps askiing for authentication ,I have tried entering different passwords, but there see… (read more)

Trying to install Firefox (even though the icon is on my dektop at the left) it keeps askiing for authentication ,I have tried entering different passwords, but there seems to be no link if one has forgotten a password. Will this be updated?

Open 2 40

I can't get my Firefox icon to go to my desktop.

I can't get my Firefox icon to go to my desktop and become active. I also cannot uninstall Mozilla - it just allows me to attempt to repair it. My icon also shows Fire… (read more)

I can't get my Firefox icon to go to my desktop and become active. I also cannot uninstall Mozilla - it just allows me to attempt to repair it. My icon also shows Firefox 2 for some reason.

Open 1 50