Mozilla Firefox could not be downloaded in my mobile
Mozilla Firefox could not be downloaded in my mobile from Playstore
Mozilla Firefox could not be downloaded in my mobile from Playstore
Firefox stalled installing now all sites crashing
I am getting a report from Firefox when I run the install that it can only run on Windows 10 or Windows 11 and since this is a brand new win 11 computer that has never ha… (read more)
I am getting a report from Firefox when I run the install that it can only run on Windows 10 or Windows 11 and since this is a brand new win 11 computer that has never had any other OS on it, I do not understand the report.
What can I do. Chrome and Edge had no problem loading. I plan to install Brave next.
Firefox is my primary browser.
Gordon Jacobson
foxfire sign in disappeared from sign in screen. i
tried to reload foxfire . I have not been able to do that
i can not reinstall firefox browers please advise .
[Email address]
i can not install firefox again after some problem from firefox crash ,please advice .
Please help me install the VPN
Firefox is running very slow."
This was a WIN 10 but has been professionally upgraded to 11 two times with last just a week ago. I have run Firefox as chose browser for years. Now they keep bumping m… (read more)
This was a WIN 10 but has been professionally upgraded to 11 two times with last just a week ago. I have run Firefox as chose browser for years. Now they keep bumping me off & back on Google. Have tried to ID Firefox as chosen but they don't seem to hear. Even with Firefox symbol on my screen, now I click on it and Google comes up.
Have tried downloading again without success. Ff will not show up in a Program search.
What to do?????
I was having trouble with site crashing so I deleted the App and downloaded new App and upon loading it said corupt file in the process and will not load . Google works f… (read more)
I was having trouble with site crashing so I deleted the App and downloaded new App and upon loading it said corupt file in the process and will not load . Google works fine
everytime I click on the firefox icon Microsoft edge opens I tried to reinstall firefox but it wont let me
I cannot reinstall Firefox. Message says "File corrupt"
I'm running Windows 11 w/ sufficient disk space.
The previous installation kept crashing.
how can i download mozilla fire firefox on my laptop i have downloaded a c ouple but cant download and safe
Trying to install Firefox (even though the icon is on my dektop at the left) it keeps askiing for authentication ,I have tried entering different passwords, but there see… (read more)
Trying to install Firefox (even though the icon is on my dektop at the left) it keeps askiing for authentication ,I have tried entering different passwords, but there seems to be no link if one has forgotten a password. Will this be updated?
I purchased Firefox VPN back in Feb 2026 paid for 1 year subscription and it won't install on my Win 7 laptop
Mozilla wants to install a helper tool and does not accept any passwords. Even my new Mozilla password. Firefox is not operating.
When trying to install the latest release of Firefox, the system does not recognize my Win 11. Any suggestions on how to make it to recognize win11?
I tried downloading Firefox and it didn’t work! Please download Firefox and install Firefox again!
I can't get my Firefox icon to go to my desktop and become active. I also cannot uninstall Mozilla - it just allows me to attempt to repair it. My icon also shows Fire… (read more)
I can't get my Firefox icon to go to my desktop and become active. I also cannot uninstall Mozilla - it just allows me to attempt to repair it. My icon also shows Firefox 2 for some reason.
bold text firefox browser. is corrupt. need to delete firefox and reinstall. I tryed but it wii not do it.