از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

Any way to make tabs in tab groups not close when closing all tabs?

tfaholic09

Is there any way, or if not, could there be any way in the future, to make it so that when you "close all tabs" in Firefox Android, tabs in tab groups don't get closed? Because currently, if you "close all tabs", the tabs within tab groups close but the groups stay, just now empty. The way I use Firefox, I'd find it immensely useful if the grouped tabs would be exempted from "close all tabs".

Is there any way, or if not, could there be any way in the future, to make it so that when you "close all tabs" in Firefox Android, tabs in tab groups don't get closed? Because currently, if you "close all tabs", the tabs within tab groups close but the groups stay, just now empty. The way I use Firefox, I'd find it immensely useful if the grouped tabs would be exempted from "close all tabs".

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.