از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

Thunderbird send copy to a folder

rwf6

This is answering Toad Hall and Mapenzi, who discussed my problem with the disappearance of the opportunity to put a copy of a message into a specific folder.

This facility was (and is) available on my MacBook, running TB 113. It has disappeared in this version (153). After a long time preoccupied with too many other things, I have now looked at my Add-ons lists in both versions. See attached screen shots. I think this explains my problem. But it doesn't *solve* it, as there is no suitable Add-on available. Perhaps, Mapenzi, you could ask your mate if he's willing to update the Add-on?

Mapenzi: it looked as though your screen shot of a blank message (in French) included an option for 'Copie à'. Is this standard in French HTML? (I can't persuade my TB to compose am HTML message to check, at the moment.)

Je vois que 'Mapenzi' est un mot Swahili pour 'amour'. Vrai?

This is answering Toad Hall and Mapenzi, who discussed my problem with the disappearance of the opportunity to put a copy of a message into a specific folder. This facility was (and is) available on my MacBook, running TB 113. It has disappeared in this version (153). After a long time preoccupied with too many other things, I have now looked at my Add-ons lists in both versions. See attached screen shots. I think this explains my problem. But it doesn't *solve* it, as there is no suitable Add-on available. Perhaps, Mapenzi, you could ask your mate if he's willing to update the Add-on? Mapenzi: it looked as though your screen shot of a blank message (in French) included an option for 'Copie à'. Is this standard in French HTML? (I can't persuade my TB to compose am HTML message to check, at the moment.) Je vois que 'Mapenzi' est un mot Swahili pour 'amour'. Vrai?
تصاویر صفحه پیوست شده

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.