Share pages with Firefox from other browsers
Firefox for Android gives you the freedom to switch between multiple browsers without missing out on your favorite content. The new Add to Firefox feature lets you bookmark pages or add them to your Firefox Reading List while using another browser.
Here's how it works:
- Open the page you want to share, then tap the Share option in your browser.
- You'll find this option in most browsers by tapping the menu button, followed by Share. See your browser's instructions if you need assistance.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Send to other devices: Sends the page to Firefox on another device. This option will appear if you've set up Sync.
- Add to Reading List: adds that page to your Firefox Reading List.
- Bookmark: adds the page to your Firefox bookmarks.
You'll see a notification for the page you've just added or shared the next time you launch Firefox on the device you've sent it to.