Something happened in November of 2020 with Thunderbird retrieving AT&T mail and AOL mail. Getting different CLIENTBUG messages, messages contantly re-downloading, m… (read more)
Something happened in November of 2020 with Thunderbird retrieving AT&T mail and AOL mail. Getting different CLIENTBUG messages, messages contantly re-downloading, must restart Thunderbird 50 or more times in a day unti it starts semi-working. I have been searching online for 5 months for a solution and have tried all suggestions I found. I can add that I installed Thunderbird (78.9.1) on a different PC that Thunderbird had never been installed on, added my accounts, and had the exact same problems. Problems are on 1 AOL account and 1 AT&T account. I have other AOL accounts and other AT&T accounts that do not have problems. I'm begging for a solution as I do not want to give up Thunderbird that I have been using for many years and have made several donations. I am using Thunderbird version 78.9.1. I can also mention that I have the same problems on the latest beta Thunderbird.