problem with viewing netflix
I just downloaded beta 7 and whenever I try to view Netflix, I get a message that says "Thanks for installing. Once installation is complete please restart your browser to watch this movie." I've reinstalled Silverlight, recalibrated the plugins, reinstalled Firefox but none of them worked. I'm wondering why it's not working for the new beta...anyone else have this problem?
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 071503000004
- Yahoo! BrowserPlus PlugIn
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.1993
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7