Where is the Firefox Hello button?
- Revision id: 80350
- Creator: Joni
- Comment: clarified wording
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: jsavage
If the Firefox Hello button is missing from your toolbar or menu, it's most likely waiting in the Additional Tools and Features drawer to be moved to a spot that's convenient for you.
Here's how to do it:
- Click on the menu button on the top right corner of the browser.
- Drag the Hello icon from the additional tools window to your toolbar or menu.
- Click to finish.
If you don't see the Hello button in the Additional Tools and Features drawer, please check back in a few weeks when the feature is available to all Beta users or visit about:config and change the loop.throttled setting to false . You can still receive calls from a Hello user in the meantime.