Enhanced Tracking Protection is on by default, but you can turn it off or change your level of protection:
Tap the menu button.
- Tap .
- Tap .
- Tap the switch to turn it on or off.
- If turning it on, choose the level of protection you want.
- Standard: Protects you from social media trackers, cross-site trackers and cryptominers.
- Strict: Blocks tracking content (videos, ads and other content that contain tracking code) in addition to trackers blocked in the Standard setting. The Strict setting might block some website functionality.
- Custom: Blocks tracking content (videos, ads and other content that contain tracking code) but you can choose which trackers and scripts to block (cookies, tracking content, cryptominers and fingerprinters).