This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
If you find that Firefox for Android scrolls too quickly, it is possible to slow it down.
- In the address bar, enter about:config.
- In the search bar (top right), enter ui.scrolling.friction.
- This will display two settings: ui.scrolling.friction_fast and ui.scrolling.friction_slow.
- For both settings, double tap on the -1.
- Delete the -1 and enter 1500.
- Once done, in the address bar, enter about:home.
- Close Firefox for Android and re-open it.
You should now find that pages will scroll much less freely and be much more sticky.