Slow down Firefox for Android's scroll speed
Changing hidden settings can affect Firefox's stability and security. This is recommended for advanced users only.
If you find that Firefox for Android scrolls too quickly, it is possible to slow it down.
- In the address bar, enter about:config.
- In the search bar (top right), enter ui.scrolling.friction.
- This will display two settings: ui.scrolling.friction_fast and ui.scrolling.friction_slow.
- For both settings, double tap on the -1.
- Delete the -1 and enter 1500.
- Once done, in the address bar, enter about:home.
- Close Firefox for Android and re-open it.
You should now find that pages will scroll much less freely and be much more sticky.