If you find that Firefox for Android scrolls too quickly, it is possible to slow it down.
- In the address bar, enter about:config.
- In the search bar (top right), enter ui.scrolling.friction.
- This will display two settings: ui.scrolling.friction_fast and ui.scrolling.friction_slow.
- For both settings, double tap on the -1.
- Delete the -1 and enter 1500.
- Once done, in the address bar, enter about:home.
- Close Firefox for Android and re-open it.
You should now find that pages will scroll much less freely and be much more sticky.