Firefox Relay Premium allows you to reply to emails that come to you through your masks right from your personal inbox. This way, you can keep in touch with the sender without exposing your real email address.
To reply to forwarded emails
- Open an email forwarded to your inbox by Firefox Relay. These will show [via Relay] in the subject line.
- Reply to the email as you would reply to any other email in your inbox.
- Adding email addresses to the BCC and CC fields might expose your real email address when you reply to a forwarded email. You should only have firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient when responding to an email.
- The reply will be sent to email@example.com, which is the Firefox Relay email to receive the replies.
- The recipient will see the response come from the email mask you generated instead of your real email address.
Additionally, when you visit the Firefox Relay dashboard, you can see the number of emails forwarded to that mask.
- You can only reply to an email within three months of receiving that email. Any replies outside this window will not be delivered.
- The size limit of files that can be attached to a forwarded email is 10 MB. Also, keep in mind that only attachments are supported. For example, if you paste an image into the email body and not as an attachment, it won't be forwarded.
- You can send up to 100 replies per day.